• New Feature: You can now place Stop-Limit Orders Read More
• Refer and earn ₹100 for each invite to Bitbns Know More
• TRX trading is now live! Trade Now
• Now you can Follow Blockchain, Cryptocurrency News & Updates on Bitbns Read More
• As an added layer of security, 2FA is now mandatory for withdrawals. If you haven't enabled 2-factor Authentication, you can enable it now. Enable 2FA Now
• Trades for Doge, Dash, Sia and Bitcoin Cash are live Trade Now
• The Mega Flash Sale Week @Bitbns from 5th - 13th March. Read More
• Monero & Litecoin trades are live! Start Trading LTC & XMR Now
• Trades for DBC & RPX are live Start Trading DBC & RPX Now
• Withdrawals would be unavailable during bank holidays and will only be open from 9:30AM to 5PM on other days.
The official Bitbns App is now available:
• Trade fee has started. All sign ups before 15th January can trade without any Trade Fee till 31st January See Fee Structure
• Now you can link more bank accounts for easier INR deposit and withdrawals Add Now
Buy Byteball Bytes in India
Note: Byteball Bytes is not yet live for trading, but we would add it soon. Till then, sign up and explore seamless trading at Bitbns.
Simple Steps to Buy Byteball Bytes (GBYTE) in India:
A simple Sign Up with an e-mail ID along with other personal information is enough to get started for a free Bitbns account.
Then by clicking on the activation link received on the email address indicated, Bitbns account gets created. Next, PAN card, bank account details and Aadhaar card documents should be uploaded. This process enables Bitbns in following KYC guidelines.
After KYC documents validation (takes only 30 minutes), investors will be notified about account activation via email.
Using NEFT/RTGS/IMPS investors can send funds to their Bitbns account and begin purchasing Byteball Bytes (GBYTE) instantly.
Transfer of Byteball Bytes (GBYTE) from/into Bitbns account to other wallets is also possible which is just a 10-minute process on the Bitbns website.
Byteball Bytes is a cryptocurrency launched by Anton Churyumov. It enables transactions to be made in a decentralized and secure manner, without the intervention of any intermediary. The peculiarity of this virtual currency lies in its distribution system: it is distributed free to users holding Bitcoins and Bytes. It is an innovative form of distribution that aims to quickly spread the chips and make the currency known faster. The first distribution of Byteball took place on December 24, 2016. Each month, a new distribution takes place. For information, Iconomi has recovered almost 10% of the first distribution.
Byteball is a decentralized cryptocurrency that is unlike any other. This is a 3rd generation corner that does not contain blocks (and therefore blockchain), but instead uses a direct acyclic graph (DAG). At present, Byteball is with IOTA, a DAG-based crypto-currency. However, IOTA deals exclusively with IoT micro-payments.
Byteball differs from other currencies too because the network has no blocks. This makes it possible to avoid possible problems related to the size of the blocks. The system works through a GOA, acyclic oriented graph. In summary, each new transaction will reference one or more past transactions and will include and sign his 'hashes'. In this way, each new operation will confirm a large number of past transactions, since it will confirm its parents, parents, etc. The Byteball name, which literally means 'byte ball', is precisely the snowball effect in the confirmation of transactions.
Bitbns was founded in December 2017. It is a platform based out of Bangalore. Since its inception the exchange has been helping investors buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Bitbns also offers an excellent level of security and a simplified audit process.