NOTIFICATIONS:
×
  • Empty
    None... Ø... Zilch!
    Just like Fiat's backing!

Decent Price in INR (DCT to INR)

Decent Price in India

The DECENT proposal is based on a blockchain platform where the distribution and consumption of content is remunerated directly between the creators and consumers, eliminating the presence of third parties involved in the process. Another main feature of DECENT is to offer a censorship-free platform where information flows without any filter of centralized entities.

DCT price in November 2017

DCT began trading from INR 35.72 on 16 November 2017 and saw a rise towards INR 47.05 on 30 November 2017.

DCT price in December 2017

DCT started at INR 58.06 on 1 December 2017 and was valued at INR 163.35 on 31 December 2017.

DCT price in January 2018

DCT started at INR 161.12 on 1 January 2018 and dipped down to INR 81.17 on 31 January 2018.

DCT price in February 2018

DCT started at INR 82.74 on 1 February 2018 and again took a downward leap to INR 49.76 on 28 February 2018.

About Decent (DCT):

DECENT cryptocurrency (DCT) is used in the publication and consumption of content on the DECENT platform. The DCT cryptocurrency token allows individuals to buy, sell and share genuine digital content without the influence of third parties and without restrictions. DCTs are also used as an anti-spam protection for the network.

DECENT employs the principles of Blockchain technology to ensure that transactions are reliable, secure and transparent, as well as for independent data distribution. The DCT tokens represent the fuel that makes the DECENT network work.

After the release of the final version of the DECENT network, the developer team issued a statement with the results of the ICO. The amount of DCT sold in this Initial Currency Offer for September 2017 was 70% of the total distributed, while the remaining 30% was dedicated as mining rewards. The initial value of DCT increased simultaneously with the progress of the sale, which means that the first participants got more for a smaller value and also received higher bonuses.