New Deposit & Withdrawal Update: We are introducing a new Direct P2P INR Method. Read Moreyippie
Check Wallets Section
About UsTrade Now
How to Trade in Bitbns
×
NOTIFICATIONS:
×
  • INR Update: We have incorporated a new way of depositing and withdrawing INR yippie
    Check it out
  • TRX Mainnet Update: After an exclusive deal with TRX team, ERC20 TRX deposits are now enabled, while withdrawals remain paused for the mainnet swap.
  • • We do support Pundi X airdrops.
    Read instructions here
  • • Looks like there's some positive news from the Govt. on cryptocurrencies, putting away reasons to panic sell.
    Read More
  • Token Swap: We do support TRX and EOS Token Swap.
    Read More
  • New Feature: Price Alerts are now live. You can now add price alert for price rise or drop from the trade pages.
  • Update: Segwit addresses for BTC are live. Users can still deposit to old addresses for 2 days. Withdrawal Fees slashed to .0005 BTC
    yippie
  • Changes: We have changed our bank deposit details for NEFT, IMPS, RTGS. Kindly check the deposits page for new details.
    See the New Bank Details
  • New Feature: Introducing Digital Assets Margin Trading in India
    Check it out now
  • OMG & VEN Limited Time Trade Offer: Trade fee on both buy & sell side for OMG & VEN slashed to 0.1% starting from 6:00PM 2nd Apr, 2018 till 12:00PM 3rd April, 2018
    Trade Now
  • Multiple Contests: Deposit, Trade & win with VEN, ICX, REQ, OMG, ADA, ZIL, NCASH, POLY & EOS. Check the corresponding trade pages for more details
    Check Now
  • CONTEST: Deposit 100 EOS and trade it. Get 0.4 EOS free. Deposits from 3:00 PM, 27th March would be considered
    Trade Now
  • CONTEST: Deposit 500 POLY and trade it. Get 3 POLY free. Deposits from 3:00 PM, 27th March would be considered.
    Trade Now
  • • ADA Trading is live! Happy Trading.here
  • CONTEST (Expired): Deposit 5000 TRX and trade it. Get 30 TRX free. Deposits from 12:30 PM, 24th March would be considered
    Trade Now
  • CONTEST: Participate & Win 500 ADA, Free Trading & much more
    Read the Rules |See Leaderboard
  • • New Feature: You can now place Stop-Limit Orders
    Read More
  • • Refer and earn ₹100 for each invite to Bitbns
    Know More
  • • Now you can Follow Blockchain, Cryptocurrency News & Updates on Bitbns
    Read More
  • • As an added layer of security, 2FA is now mandatory for withdrawals. If you haven't enabled 2-factor Authentication, you can enable it now.
    Enable 2FA Now
  • • The Mega Flash Sale Week @Bitbns from 5th - 13th March.yippie
    Read More
  • • Withdrawals would be unavailable during bank holidays and will only be open from 9:30AM to 5PM on other days.
  • The official Bitbns App is now available:
    Google Play

    Apple App Store

Buy SmartCash in India

Note: SmartCash is not yet live for trading, but we would add it soon. Till then, sign up and explore seamless trading at Bitbns.

Simple Steps to Buy SmartCash in India:

  1. Discover easy trading with Bitbns by clicking on the 'Sign Up' .

  2. After filling in the contact information photocopies of PAN card, bank account details and Aadhaar card should be uploaded. This entire process enables Bitbns in following KYC guidelines.

  3. After KYC documents validation (takes only 30 minutes), investors will be notified about account activation via email.

  4. Users can now login with their user details and using NEFT/RTGS/IMPS or UPI investors can send funds to their Bitbns account and begin purchasing SMART in no time.

  5. Transfer of SMART from/into Bitbns account to other wallets takes only 10 minutes on the Bitbns platform.

Register Now

About SmartCash (SMART):

SmartCash is a decentralized platform that allows you to make transactions with a virtual currency. Transactions are fast and secure. A large community has formed around the cryptocurrency SmartCash.

The distribution of funds

80% of the funds generated by SmartCash go back to the community for project management and development. 15% are rewarded (SmartRewards) and 5% are awarded to minors. There is a real desire to support the expansion of SmartCash rather than encourage the profits of miners.

Traditional cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, reward only the miners and neglect the other actors who play an active role in maintaining the development and promotion of the project. SmartCash is a currency focused on the community, where community and development come first. 80% of the block reward has been allocated to fund the SmartHive community proposals, as well as the Hive Teams. The remaining 20% ​​of the block reward has been assigned to Mining (5%) and SmartRewards (15%). With SmartCash we have put a great emphasis on the community, so we reserve 70% of the budget to finance projects that the community would like, leaving only 30% for certain projects such as maintenance of the system and other basic needs. We encourage anyone with the skills to help SmartCash get involved in the community and bring their best creative ideas with you. SmartCash is a project born of the desire to create a viable, fungible, fast, merchant-oriented, user-friendly and community-driven cryptocurrency with a decentralized government system. The SMART team’s goal is to create the most agile and fast-growing cryptocurrency by aggressively prioritizing block rewards to grow our community, hire developers, gain acceptance from merchants and through community-based community outreach efforts and established marketing methods.

About Bitbns:

Bitbns operates out of Bangalore, India, where the team has a larger presence in the crypto markets. The most notable feature of Bitbns is the ability to make quick purchases with netbanking from almost anywhere in the world. Bitbns maintains an active social media presence and has a prolific online presence.

The main reason Bitbns is so popular is probably because it’s local. That means Indians can make fast exchanges, and avoid transfer and currency exchange fees to get much better value for money on Bitbns than elsewhere.