• New Feature: You can now place Stop-Limit Orders Read More
• Refer and earn ₹100 for each invite to Bitbns Know More
• Now you can Follow Blockchain, Cryptocurrency News & Updates on Bitbns Read More
• As an added layer of security, 2FA is now mandatory for withdrawals. If you haven't enabled 2-factor Authentication, you can enable it now. Enable 2FA Now
• The Mega Flash Sale Week @Bitbns from 5th - 13th March. Read More
• Withdrawals would be unavailable during bank holidays and will only be open from 9:30AM to 5PM on other days.
The official Bitbns App is now available:
BridgeCoin Price in INR (BCO to INR)
BridgeCoin Price in India
BridgeCoin will be the first platform to bridge the gap between different cryptocurrencies in terms of liquidity, scaling, price discovery and arbitrage. It is developed by a highly dedicated international team of developers in July 2017.
BCO price in December 2017
BridgeCoin entered Indian crypto market on 5 December 2017 and started at an initial price of INR 34.48. It then spiked to INR 558.64 on 31 December 2017 owing to market fluctuations.
BCO price in January 2018
BCO was INR 555.46 on 1 January 2018 but it leaped down to INR 310.36 on 31 January 2018.
BCO price in February 2018
BCO was INR 375.60 on 1 February 2018 but it moved down to INR 305.21 on 27 February 2018.
About BridgeCoin (BCO):
The most innovative feature of BridgeCoin is the elimination of a single point failure issues whilst trading cryptocurrencies online owing to its decentralized nature. In addition, another unique selling point is the use of a multi-signature federated gateway software used by a dozen trusted gateways, operating on multiple continents, allowing reduced trust issuance and removal of coins taken in charge.