Pura is a digital and international currency that is developed to carry out transactions from person to person, anywhere in the world. Its transactions are private and instantaneous, thanks to mining, since it works with Algorithm X11 to undermine it.
Instant: Make transactions with anyone at any time from anywhere in the world in seconds with InstaPay.
Private: Your financial information and activity history and balance are confidential. Maintaining it this way with PrivatePay.
Secure: Transactions are written in a chain of blocks that is backed by hundreds of servers around the world.
PURA price in November 2017
PURA started off at INR 48.01 on 20 November 2017 and was quickly seen trading at INR 37.97 on 30 November 2017.
PURA price in December 2017
PURA started off at INR 39.26 on 1 December 2017 and was quickly seen trading at INR 33.81 on 31 December 2017.
PURA price in January 2018
PURA started off at INR 35.45 on 1 January 2018 and dipped down to INR 21.29 on 31 January 2018.
PURA price in February 2018
PURA started off at INR 21.45 on 1 February 2018 and took a downward leap to INR 42.10 on 28 February 2018.
About Pura (PURA):
Pura is a new cryptocurrency that has been launched recently. It was born on September 18, 2017. We will see in this article its technical characteristics and the steps to follow to mine. It is always interesting to be in the first to undermine a new crypto.
Pura technical presentation
· Focus: Pura is a new cryptocurrency shabby today, here are these technical features
· Algorithm X11, plan a mining by graphic card.
· Proof of Work up to 30,000 block (which means the miners will have a maximum reward up to 30,000 block).
· Maturity of a block: 3 minutes.
· Reward per block: 100 Pura.
· Count 2 months to exceed 30,000 blocks and therefore the end of PoW 100 / block, for a PoW 10 / block.