• New Feature: You can now place Stop-Limit Orders Read More
• Refer and earn ₹100 for each invite to Bitbns Know More
• Now you can Follow Blockchain, Cryptocurrency News & Updates on Bitbns Read More
• As an added layer of security, 2FA is now mandatory for withdrawals. If you haven't enabled 2-factor Authentication, you can enable it now. Enable 2FA Now
• The Mega Flash Sale Week @Bitbns from 5th - 13th March. Read More
• Withdrawals would be unavailable during bank holidays and will only be open from 9:30AM to 5PM on other days.
The official Bitbns App is now available:
Smartcash Price in INR (SMART to INR)
Smartcash Price in India
SmartCash is a viable, fungible, fast, merchant-oriented, user-friendly and community cryptocurrency with a decentralized governance system. These currencies aim to create the most convenient and fastest cryptocurrency by leveraging the bulk rewards for growing our community, hiring developers, merchant acceptance and community outreach efforts and marketing methods.
SMART price in September 2017
At an initial price of INR 0.3351 on 1 September 2017 SMART was fluctuating in the following weeks to finally value at INR 0.6574 on 30 September 2017.
SMART price in October 2017
SMART began at INR 0.7757 on 1 October 2017 and finally experienced a momentum at INR 6.27 on 30 October 2017.
SMART price in November 2017
SMART was INR 5.00 on 1 November 2017 and quickly moved up to INR 4.04 on 30 November 2017.
SMART price in December 2017
SMART started off at INR 4.00 on 1 December 2017 and fluctuated to settle at INR 35.89 on 31 December 2017.
SMART price in January 2018
SMART started off at INR 27.54 on 1 January 2018 and was trading at INR 32.83 on 31 January 2018.
SMART price in February 2018
SMART started off at INR 30.23 on 1 February 2018 and dipped down to INR 14.56 on 27 February 2018.
An Investor can get dividends just by storing SmartCash. Every month, on a certain date, if an investor has a number of SmartCash in his/her wallet and is not withdrawn for 30 days, then the investor will be paid a percentage of the smartcash in possession. In the long run, this concept is very interesting to increase one’s token capital.