• New Feature: You can now place Stop-Limit Orders Read More
• Refer and earn ₹100 for each invite to Bitbns Know More
• TRX trading is now live! Trade Now
• Now you can Follow Blockchain, Cryptocurrency News & Updates on Bitbns Read More
• As an added layer of security, 2FA is now mandatory for withdrawals. If you haven't enabled 2-factor Authentication, you can enable it now. Enable 2FA Now
• Trades for Doge, Dash, Sia and Bitcoin Cash are live Trade Now
• The Mega Flash Sale Week @Bitbns from 5th - 13th March. Read More
• Monero & Litecoin trades are live! Start Trading LTC & XMR Now
• Trades for DBC & RPX are live Start Trading DBC & RPX Now
• Withdrawals would be unavailable during bank holidays and will only be open from 9:30AM to 5PM on other days.
The official Bitbns App is now available:
• Trade fee has started. All sign ups before 15th January can trade without any Trade Fee till 31st January See Fee Structure
• Now you can link more bank accounts for easier INR deposit and withdrawals Add Now
Buy Monacoin in India
Note: Monacoin is not yet live for trading, but we would add it soon. Till then, sign up and explore seamless trading at Bitbns.
Simple Steps to Buy Monacoin (MONA) in India:
From any web browser, just single click to Sign Up for a free Bitbns account. Users will have to sign in with email id and enter personal information to get started.
Following which, users will see a notification conveying completion of registration and informing the login credentials i.e. user ID and password via email. Then by clicking on the activation link received at the email address indicated, Bitbns account will be created. Next, PAN card, bank account details and Aadhaar card documents should be uploaded. This process enables Bitbns in following KYC guidelines.
After KYC documents validation (takes only 30 minutes), investors will be notified about account activation via email.
Using NEFT/RTGS/IMPS investors can send funds to their Bitbns account and begin purchasing Monacoin (MONA) instantly.
Transfer of Monacoin (MONA) from/into Bitbns account to other wallets is also possible which is just a 10 minutes process on the Bitbns website.
Emerging from a Litecoin fork two years ago Monacoin was invented by a 'Mr. Watanabe', another Japanese pseudonym like Satoshi Nakamoto. It is well established and, unlike other altcoins with altruistic ambitions, it has remained a cryptocurrency. The difference is that a token has some degree of utility within the service that is designed to finance, a cryptocurrency and there are a number of tax implications with the latter, which is why most of the current ICOs are the first ones offered. In addition, Bitcoin has not seen acceptance in Japan as it has done in other countries, so the need for its own version has been completed.
Therefore, the recent interest in Monacoin has been driven by Japan's position in crypts in general. The government of Japan opened new possibilities for cryptocurrencies when it accepted them as legally viable payment methods. Asian neighbors such as China and Vietnam have taken the opposite stance and tried to block and suffocate them. With more than 125 million citizens and an emerging digital payments market, Japan is seen as a new battlefield for cryptocurrencies as companies and institutions strive to accelerate adoption.
MonaCoin is a fork of the cryptocurrency Litecoin. It is used to transfer funds and make payments of goods and services on the blockchain, via a wallet called Monappy.
Currently, MonaCoin (MONA) has a total of 56,743,900 MONA in the form of shares outstanding in the world market. Like many other cryptocurrencies, this digital asset does not have a maximum limit of actions that can circulate. Since MonaCoin, can be mined by users from their computers with just download the application from its official website.
Bitbns offers a very simple buy/sell user interface, combined with advanced trading pages with detailed graphs. It has significant trading volumes and therefore represents a good exchange for large purchases or sales. Bitbns maintains good standards for keeping user’s funds more secure. Since it began its operations out of Bangalore in December 2017, the team has maintained a strong reputation and has not suffered from any sort of prolonged trading shutdowns.