• New Feature: You can now place Stop-Limit Orders Read More
• Refer and earn ₹100 for each invite to Bitbns Know More
• Now you can Follow Blockchain, Cryptocurrency News & Updates on Bitbns Read More
• As an added layer of security, 2FA is now mandatory for withdrawals. If you haven't enabled 2-factor Authentication, you can enable it now. Enable 2FA Now
• The Mega Flash Sale Week @Bitbns from 5th - 13th March. Read More
• Withdrawals would be unavailable during bank holidays and will only be open from 9:30AM to 5PM on other days.
The official Bitbns App is now available:
Asch Coin Price in INR (XAS to INR)
Asch coin Price in India
Asch is a decentralized application platform which provides a suite of applications called SDK. The application developed based on Asch's SDK could transfer data by using a trans-chain protocol.
XAS price in September 2017
XAS was at an initial price of INR 50.11 on 1 September 2017 and then its price slipped down to INR 15.40 on 30 September 2017.
XAS price in October 2017
XAS was at an initial price of INR 15.84 on 1 October 2017 and then its price stabilised at INR 48.44 on 31 October 2017.
XAS price in November 2017
XAS was at an initial price of INR 45.37 on 1 November 2017 and then its price slipped again to INR 33.85 on 29 November 2017.
XAS price in December 2017
XAS was at an initial price of INR 34.18 on 1 December 2017 and then its price spiked up to INR 81.51 on 31 December 2017.
XAS price in January 2018
XAS was at an initial price of INR 75.65 on 1 January 2018 and then its price moved up to INR 77.89 on 31 January 2018.
XAS price in February 2018
XAS was at an initial price of INR 79.41 on 1 February 2018 and then its price leaped down to INR 63.16 on 27 February 2018.
About Asch coin (XAS):