• New Feature: You can now place Stop-Limit Orders Read More
• Refer and earn ₹100 for each invite to Bitbns Know More
• TRX trading is now live! Trade Now
• Now you can Follow Blockchain, Cryptocurrency News & Updates on Bitbns Read More
• As an added layer of security, 2FA is now mandatory for withdrawals. If you haven't enabled 2-factor Authentication, you can enable it now. Enable 2FA Now
• Trades for Doge, Dash, Sia and Bitcoin Cash are live Trade Now
• The Mega Flash Sale Week @Bitbns from 5th - 13th March. Read More
• Monero & Litecoin trades are live! Start Trading LTC & XMR Now
• Trades for DBC & RPX are live Start Trading DBC & RPX Now
• Withdrawals would be unavailable during bank holidays and will only be open from 9:30AM to 5PM on other days.
The official Bitbns App is now available:
• Trade fee has started. All sign ups before 15th January can trade without any Trade Fee till 31st January See Fee Structure
• Now you can link more bank accounts for easier INR deposit and withdrawals Add Now
Buy Bitcore in India
Note: Bitcore is not yet live for trading, but we would add it soon. Till then, sign up and explore seamless trading at Bitbns.
Simple Steps to Buy Bitcore (BTX) in India:
On the Bitbns homepage click on the 'Sign Up' button located at the top right of the screen. A drop-down menu will appear, offering you to enter personal details.
After filling in the contact information, photocopies of Indian Government issued PAN card, bank account details and Aadhaar card should be uploaded. This entire process is followed by all legit cryptocurrency trading exchanges.
After KYC documents validation (takes only 30 minutes), investors will be notified about account activation via email.
As soon as the above steps are finished, using NEFT/RTGS/IMPS investors can send funds to their Bitbns account and begin purchasing BTX in no time.
Transfer of BTX from/into Bitbns account to other wallets takes only 10 minutes on the Bitbns platform.
Bitcore BTX is a cryptocurrency that was created on April 24th 2017 by the developers of Bitsend. Bitcore is one that focuses on cryptocurrency solving all the features that Bitcoin lacks. It has a block size of 20MB (10MB + 10MB tracking). It has fast transactions. The algorithm is timetravel10. It has a very fair airdrops, and the airdrop address mentioned. Currently, the average value is bitcore ₹14,221,190,048.17.
Bitbns is a trading platform that supports many cryptocurrencies, which allows you to trade cryptocurrencies in a really active way while taking advantage of price variations. It is easy to register and start operating. It is also provided with security features such as a multi-tiered secured server strategy. Users can also enable two-step authentication.