• New Feature: You can now place Stop-Limit Orders Read More
• Refer and earn ₹100 for each invite to Bitbns Know More
• TRX trading is now live! Trade Now
• Now you can Follow Blockchain, Cryptocurrency News & Updates on Bitbns Read More
• As an added layer of security, 2FA is now mandatory for withdrawals. If you haven't enabled 2-factor Authentication, you can enable it now. Enable 2FA Now
• Trades for Doge, Dash, Sia and Bitcoin Cash are live Trade Now
• The Mega Flash Sale Week @Bitbns from 5th - 13th March. Read More
• Monero & Litecoin trades are live! Start Trading LTC & XMR Now
• Trades for DBC & RPX are live Start Trading DBC & RPX Now
• Withdrawals would be unavailable during bank holidays and will only be open from 9:30AM to 5PM on other days.
The official Bitbns App is now available:
• Trade fee has started. All sign ups before 15th January can trade without any Trade Fee till 31st January See Fee Structure
• Now you can link more bank accounts for easier INR deposit and withdrawals Add Now
Buy Digibyte in India
Note: Digibyte is not yet live for trading, but we would add it soon. Till then, sign up and explore seamless trading at Bitbns.
Simple Steps to Buy Digibyte (DGB) in India
Investors just need to Sign Up for a free Bitbns account using email id and enter personal information.
Then by clicking on a link received at the email address indicated, the account gets created. Next, PAN card, bank account details and Aadhaar card documents should be uploaded. This entire process enables Bitbns in following KYC guidelines.
After KYC documents validation (takes only 30 minutes), investors will be notified about account activation via email.
Using NEFT/RTGS/IMPS investors can send funds to their Bitbns account and begin purchasing Digibyte (DGB) instantly.
Transfer of Digibyte (DGB) from/into Bitbns account to other wallets is also possible which is just a 10 minute process on the Bitbns website.
DigiByte (DGB) is a cryptocurrency used on the platform of the same name, a highly decentralized Blockchain. The specificities of DigiByte are its fast transactions and its high security.
DigiByte was created in 2014 by Jared Tate, with the aim of creating a faster and more secure Cryptocurrency, which could achieve greater community and decentralization than Bitcoin.
DigiShield technology, implemented in February 2014, allows an adjustment of the DGB mining difficulty every 60 seconds. This prevents large mining pools from mining large amounts of DigiByte through little difficulty. Numerous other currencies (Zcash, Dogecoin, MonaCoin, etc.) have added the DigiShield with the help of the DigiByte team.
Today, DigiShield (For mining, the DigiByte network implemented DigiShield technology shortly after its creation. It allows to adjust the complexity of the mining, every minute. The purpose of this method is to prevent pools of miners can undermine the DGB too much, because of a calculation difficulty too low. Other crypto-currencies then decided to add this feature. Today, the MultiShield process replaces DigiShield. MultiShield is a more advanced version which allows to act on the 5 mining algorithms of the DigiByte network. This new technology ensures greater security on the network, to prevent possible hacking) has been replaced by MultiShield, a more advanced version, which allows DigiShield to be implemented on the five different mining algorithms used by DigiByte (SHA 256, Scrypt, Groestl, Skein and Qubit).
This multi-algorithm system allows for better security and a more decentralized network. For a hacker to attack the network, it would need at least 93% of the mining power of an algorithm, as well as at least 51% of the other four.
Transactions via the Digibyte blockchain are 40 times faster than on the Bitcoin network. Indeed, on DigiByte, only 15 seconds are needed to validate a block, against 10 minutes at Bitcoin. The DigiByte network offers other interesting features such as an integrated wallet to keep DGB tokens and the ability to create decentralized applications.
Bitbns trading platform is India's most chosen one among investors reason being that it is cheaper, faster and provides safer transactions; more privacy and freedom; a significantly better user experience.