• New Feature: You can now place Stop-Limit Orders Read More
• Refer and earn ₹100 for each invite to Bitbns Know More
• Now you can Follow Blockchain, Cryptocurrency News & Updates on Bitbns Read More
• As an added layer of security, 2FA is now mandatory for withdrawals. If you haven't enabled 2-factor Authentication, you can enable it now. Enable 2FA Now
• The Mega Flash Sale Week @Bitbns from 5th - 13th March. Read More
• Withdrawals would be unavailable during bank holidays and will only be open from 9:30AM to 5PM on other days.
The official Bitbns App is now available:
Achain Price in INR (ACT to INR)
Achain Price in India
Achain was developed in 2015 by the Singapore-based non-profit organization, Achain Foundation, which is co-maintained by many other communities around the world.
Achain is presently at, what is termed by the team as, ‘Galaxy stage’, where it splits into multiple sub-chains to meet the need for different applications including insurance, e-documentation, cryptocurrency, record investigation, credit rating, and much more.
ACT price in November 2017
At INR 7.02 on 14 November 2017, ACT scaled up to INR 16.37 on 30 November 2017.
ACT price in December 2017
At INR 15.83 on 1 December 2017, ACT crawled up to INR 26.61 on 31 December 2017.
ACT price in January 2018
At INR 28.65 on 1 January 2018, ACT was seen trading at INR 29.43 on 31 January 2018.
ACT price in February 2018
At INR 31.27 on 1 February 2018, ACT slipped down to INR 25.52 on 27 February 2018.
About Achain (ACT):
To say that a new cryptocurrency is a fork and to make it forked version are two very different things. While Achain is a forking technology aimed at ensuring increased throughput and smart contract capability without the need for massive energy consumption. In addition, Achain uses a modified version of DPoS — RDPoS (Result-delegated Proof of Stake) to establish node consensus. Achain, thus aims at enhancing the security of the whole ecosystem by forking and using a cross-chain communication protocol.