• New Feature: You can now place Stop-Limit Orders Read More
• Refer and earn ₹100 for each invite to Bitbns Know More
• TRX trading is now live! Trade Now
• Now you can Follow Blockchain, Cryptocurrency News & Updates on Bitbns Read More
• As an added layer of security, 2FA is now mandatory for withdrawals. If you haven't enabled 2-factor Authentication, you can enable it now. Enable 2FA Now
• Trades for Doge, Dash, Sia and Bitcoin Cash are live Trade Now
• The Mega Flash Sale Week @Bitbns from 5th - 13th March. Read More
• Monero & Litecoin trades are live! Start Trading LTC & XMR Now
• Trades for DBC & RPX are live Start Trading DBC & RPX Now
• Withdrawals would be unavailable during bank holidays and will only be open from 9:30AM to 5PM on other days.
The official Bitbns App is now available:
• Trade fee has started. All sign ups before 15th January can trade without any Trade Fee till 31st January See Fee Structure
• Now you can link more bank accounts for easier INR deposit and withdrawals Add Now
Buy Waves in India
Note: Waves is not yet live for trading, but we would add it soon. Till then, sign up and explore seamless trading at Bitbns.
Simple Steps to Buy Waves (WAVES) in India
Investors need to Sign Up using email id and enter personal information in order to get started with Bitbns.
Then by clicking on a link received on the email address indicated at the time of online registration, the account gets created. Next, photocopies of PAN card, bank account details, and Aadhaar card should be uploaded. This entire process enables Bitbns in adhering to KYC guidelines.
After KYC documents validation (takes only 30 minutes), investors will be notified about account activation via email.
Using NEFT/RTGS/IMPS, investors can send funds to their Bitbns account and begin purchasing Waves (WAVES) in no time.
Transfer of WAVES from/into Bitbns account to other wallets is also possible, which is just a 10-minute quick process on the Bitbns platform.
Waves (WAVES) is a decentralized platform using Blockchain technology, allowing the creation, distribution and exchange of Tokens, while trying to make it accessible to the general public.
Waves was founded in early 2016 by Sasha Ivanov, following a change of strategy by Nxt developers. The Waves platform runs its own Blockchain based on a Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm. The block time is one minute and each block has a capacity of 100 transactions.
Waves offers a complete Blockchain ecosystem, with all the features needed for enterprise adoption, as well as a number of tools and services that make application management simple for users and accessible to the general public.
Launch of Waves-NG on the mainnet
The Waves team developed a new consensus algorithm based on Bitcoin-NG, a protocol developed for Bitcoin by Emin Gun Sirer, Co-Director of Cornell's Cryptocurrencies and Contracts Initiative. Updated for the Waves proof-of-stake network. Waves-NG is capable of supporting 100 transactions per second, making Waves the fastest decentralized Blockchain system in the world.
Once network nodes are updated with the new version, miners will be able to start placing approval 'flags' in their blocks. After 5,000 blocks (about 3.5 days), the protocol will check how many miners have reported acceptance of the new features. If at least 4,000 blocks (80%) have approved the fork, it will automatically activate after 5,000 additional blocks.
Bitbns is India's upcoming crypto trading platform and is based in Bangalore. The site has an user-friendly interface, has a full Trade page at the screen with scrolling feature. Bitbns mobile phone apps, available for both iOS and Android, allows customers to trade cryptocurrencies on the fly easily. If you are looking for a secure, reliable and decentralised exchange with good liquidity, then Bitbns is your exchange of choi