• New Feature: You can now place Stop-Limit Orders Read More
• Refer and earn ₹100 for each invite to Bitbns Know More
• Now you can Follow Blockchain, Cryptocurrency News & Updates on Bitbns Read More
• As an added layer of security, 2FA is now mandatory for withdrawals. If you haven't enabled 2-factor Authentication, you can enable it now. Enable 2FA Now
• The Mega Flash Sale Week @Bitbns from 5th - 13th March. Read More
• Withdrawals would be unavailable during bank holidays and will only be open from 9:30AM to 5PM on other days.
The official Bitbns App is now available:
PACcoin Price in INR (PAC to INR)
PAC Price in India
PAC initially started in 2013 by William Corliss as the official coin of Pacifica Nation. However, it happened to be a sturdy beginning and it started all over once again in 2017. Although in it’s second innings it was rebranded and named as Paccoin where PAC is an acronym for People’s Alternative Choice. Since then, the team has been focussing on Community, Choice, Content and Charity.
PAC price in January 2018
PAC was at an initial price of INR 0.0021 on 1 January 2018 and then its price spiked up to 0.0039 INR on 31 January 2018.
PAC price in February 2018
PAC was at an initial price of INR 0.0038 on 1 February 2018 and then its price slipped down to 0.0016 INR on 27 February 2018.
About PACcoin (PAC):
The main reason that Paccoin has been garnering immense attention from its developers is because of its uniqueness, security features, and authentication protocols. There is a total of 3,437,045,398,586 PAC, which makes its value practically insignificant. Currently it is said that PAC has between 30 thousand and 35 thousand total investors which shows an enormous exponential growth.
PAC plans to do a "Coin Swap", "Hard fork" and "Rebranding" all at once.