• New Feature: You can now place Stop-Limit Orders Read More
• Refer and earn ₹100 for each invite to Bitbns Know More
• TRX trading is now live! Trade Now
• Now you can Follow Blockchain, Cryptocurrency News & Updates on Bitbns Read More
• As an added layer of security, 2FA is now mandatory for withdrawals. If you haven't enabled 2-factor Authentication, you can enable it now. Enable 2FA Now
• Trades for Doge, Dash, Sia and Bitcoin Cash are live Trade Now
• The Mega Flash Sale Week @Bitbns from 5th - 13th March. Read More
• Monero & Litecoin trades are live! Start Trading LTC & XMR Now
• Trades for DBC & RPX are live Start Trading DBC & RPX Now
• Withdrawals would be unavailable during bank holidays and will only be open from 9:30AM to 5PM on other days.
The official Bitbns App is now available:
• Trade fee has started. All sign ups before 15th January can trade without any Trade Fee till 31st January See Fee Structure
• Now you can link more bank accounts for easier INR deposit and withdrawals Add Now
Buy HShare in India
Note: HShare is not yet live for trading, but we would add it soon. Till then, sign up and explore seamless trading at Bitbns.
Simple Steps to Buy HShare in India
Signing Up on Bitbns website is free. Once personal information is entered, then by clicking on the account activation link, which would be sent to the email address indicated at the time of online registration, the account gets created.
Next, photocopies of PAN card, bank account details and Aadhaar card should be uploaded. This entire process enables Bitbns in adhering to KYC guidelines.
After KYC documents validation (takes only 30 minutes), investors will be notified about account activation via email.
Using NEFT/RTGS/IMPS investors can send funds to their Bitbns account and begin purchasing HSR in no time.
Transfer of HSR from/into Bitbns account to other wallets takes only 10 minutes on the Bitbns platform.
Hshare and Hcash are hybrid crypto-currencies based on both blockchain and DAG technology. They have the particularity to use the proof of stake (PoS) as well as the proof of work (PoW). To guarantee the anonymity of transactions, they chose the Zero Knowledge Proof technique.
Finally, these tokens confer a voting right to investors who can thus give their opinion on the projects of the platform.
It should be known that the Hshare (or Hcash) is limited to 84 million units distributed as follows:
1/4 issued by Proof of Work (proof of work)
1/4 issued by Proof of Stake (expected issue)
1/4 distributed free of charge and at the ICO
15% distributed to investors during the pre-sale
5% retained by the development team
5% for CAD
Hshare and Hcash are hybrid crypto-currencies based on both blockchain and DAG technology (DAG stands for acylic oriented graph and it is a technology that does not use any block. It is no longer the minors who validate the transactions but the transactions that validate between them to ensure maximum processing speed. IOTA is one of the most famous DAG-based cryptocurrencies.)
They have the particularity to use the proof of stake (PoS) as well as the proof of work (PoW). To guarantee the anonymity of transactions, the HShare team has chosen the Zero Knowledge Proof technique. Finally, these tokens confer a voting right to investors who can thus give their opinion on the projects of the platform.
BuyHatke registered in Bangalore in early 2013, has launched a unique crypto trading platform, Bitbns. So far Bitbns has an unblemished track record. Bitbns cryptocurrency exchange offers trading on multiple cryptocurrencies, With competitively less trading fees and investors receiving many rebates for their crypto purchases, Bitbns is definitely here to stay.