• New Feature: You can now place Stop-Limit Orders Read More
• Refer and earn ₹100 for each invite to Bitbns Know More
• TRX trading is now live! Trade Now
• Now you can Follow Blockchain, Cryptocurrency News & Updates on Bitbns Read More
• As an added layer of security, 2FA is now mandatory for withdrawals. If you haven't enabled 2-factor Authentication, you can enable it now. Enable 2FA Now
• Trades for Doge, Dash, Sia and Bitcoin Cash are live Trade Now
• The Mega Flash Sale Week @Bitbns from 5th - 13th March. Read More
• Monero & Litecoin trades are live! Start Trading LTC & XMR Now
• Trades for DBC & RPX are live Start Trading DBC & RPX Now
• Withdrawals would be unavailable during bank holidays and will only be open from 9:30AM to 5PM on other days.
The official Bitbns App is now available:
• Trade fee has started. All sign ups before 15th January can trade without any Trade Fee till 31st January See Fee Structure
• Now you can link more bank accounts for easier INR deposit and withdrawals Add Now
Buy ZClassic in India
Note: ZClassic is not yet live for trading, but we would add it soon. Till then, sign up and explore seamless trading at Bitbns.
Simple Steps to Buy ZClassic (ZCL) in India
Sign up for an Bitbns account from the home page to get started. The process takes only a few minutes.
Then by clicking on the activation link received at the email address indicated, Bitbns account gets created. Next, PAN card, bank account details and Aadhaar card documents should be uploaded. This process enables Bitbns in following KYC guidelines.
After KYC documents validation (takes only 30 minutes), investors will be notified about account activation via email.
Specify an amount of ZClassic you need and make a payment with your preferred payment method using NEFT/RTGS/IMPS and begin purchasing ZClassic (ZCL) instantly.
Transfer of ZClassic (ZCL) from/into Bitbns account to other wallets is also possible which is just a 10 minutes process on the Bitbns website.
The Zclassic network was born from a fork of Zcash. There is a good reason why Zclassic is a fork of Zcash. Zcash has a special aspect that bothers a lot of people. There is a 20% fee on all mining rewards, and this ‘20%’ is sent directly to the Zcash Development Fund. Although this approach is not uncommon in the world of altcoins, it raises many questions about the future of Zcash. The developer Rhett Creighton had therefore revised the ZEC algorithm (available in open source) and removed the tax to create Zclassic (ZCL symbol).
Zclassic therefore has the same attributes as Zcash, without the tax or the slow start. With Zclassic completely eliminating these fees, it is a hard fork created due to ideological differences. Miners should always deserve the full reward for their contributions, after all.
With so many different cryptocurrencies focused on privacy and anonymity, it's getting harder and harder to stand out right now. Zclassic is a currency that removes the unjust mining reward cup and does not intend to create an artificial scarcity as Zcash does. However, it uses the same settings produced during the "secure installation meeting" to ensure the anonymity and privacy of the users. All it takes is a user to take his secret key and destroy it to keep the system secure.
With a total of 21 million ZCL coming into circulation over the next few years, it seems that this model follows the same emission model as Bitcoin. So far, just over 3,246 million pieces have been extracted, which means that there is still a lot of work to do for miners and the Zclassic community. We have seen this altcoin have a positive impact so far, although it is still rated lower than Zcash itself. It will be interesting to see if this situation changes with time.
Unlike Zcash, Zclassic is not managed by an American company but is freely available to users in the manner of bitcoin.
Bitbns is a Bangalore based exchange founded in 2017 by BuyHatke Internet Pvt Ltd that lets you buy, sell and trade cryptocurrencies. Bitbns continues to find itself nestled in top places to buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in India. Still, Bitbns’s support of online payments and relatively low fees continues to drive its popularity among crypto traders.