• New Feature: You can now place Stop-Limit Orders Read More
• Refer and earn ₹100 for each invite to Bitbns Know More
• TRX trading is now live! Trade Now
• Now you can Follow Blockchain, Cryptocurrency News & Updates on Bitbns Read More
• As an added layer of security, 2FA is now mandatory for withdrawals. If you haven't enabled 2-factor Authentication, you can enable it now. Enable 2FA Now
• Trades for Doge, Dash, Sia and Bitcoin Cash are live Trade Now
• The Mega Flash Sale Week @Bitbns from 5th - 13th March. Read More
• Monero & Litecoin trades are live! Start Trading LTC & XMR Now
• Trades for DBC & RPX are live Start Trading DBC & RPX Now
• Withdrawals would be unavailable during bank holidays and will only be open from 9:30AM to 5PM on other days.
The official Bitbns App is now available:
• Trade fee has started. All sign ups before 15th January can trade without any Trade Fee till 31st January See Fee Structure
• Now you can link more bank accounts for easier INR deposit and withdrawals Add Now
Buy Pivx in India
Note: Pivx is not yet live for trading, but we would add it soon. Till then, sign up and explore seamless trading at Bitbns.
Simple Steps to Buy PIVX (PIVX) in India:
A very simple Sign Up is all that is needed for a free Bitbns account. Entering an email id and other personal information is enough to get started.
Then by clicking on the activation link received at the email address indicated, Bitbns account gets created. Next, PAN card, bank account details and Aadhaar card documents should be uploaded. This process enables Bitbns to follow KYC guidelines.
After KYC documents validation (takes only 30 minutes), investors will be notified about account activation via email.
Using NEFT/RTGS/IMPS investors can send funds to their Bitbns account and begin purchasing PIVX (PIVX) instantly.
Transfer of PIVX (PIVX) from/into Bitbns account to other wallets is also possible which is just a 10-minute process on the Bitbns website.
Pivx is a decentralized and open-source network that allows anonymous and secure financial transactions. The name 'Pivx' is the acronym for 'Private Instant Verified Transaction (X)'. PIVX is a community-centric cryptocurrency with a focus on decentralization, privacy and use in the real world.
The goal of PIVX is to ensure that the best technology is integrated into a room that maintains the ideals that the founder of Bitcoin, Satoshi, had in mind. In simple terms, the goal is to put people in the power of their money so that they can manage and own their own funds.
PIVX has become a serious contender in the cryptocurrency ecosystem by maintaining a place in the top 30 list of cryptocurrencies based on market capitalization. The first evidence of confidentiality-based warning is used in more than 174 countries, with about 9,000 members in its community communication portal, and a website translated into more than 20 languages currently.
Bitbns is a promising cryptocurrency exchange based in Bangalore, India. Bitbns also has a mobile app (iOS, Android) which is functional and allows investors trade cryptocurrencies on the move.