• New Feature: You can now place Stop-Limit Orders Read More
• Refer and earn ₹100 for each invite to Bitbns Know More
• TRX trading is now live! Trade Now
• Now you can Follow Blockchain, Cryptocurrency News & Updates on Bitbns Read More
• As an added layer of security, 2FA is now mandatory for withdrawals. If you haven't enabled 2-factor Authentication, you can enable it now. Enable 2FA Now
• Trades for Doge, Dash, Sia and Bitcoin Cash are live Trade Now
• The Mega Flash Sale Week @Bitbns from 5th - 13th March. Read More
• Monero & Litecoin trades are live! Start Trading LTC & XMR Now
• Trades for DBC & RPX are live Start Trading DBC & RPX Now
• Withdrawals would be unavailable during bank holidays and will only be open from 9:30AM to 5PM on other days.
The official Bitbns App is now available:
• Trade fee has started. All sign ups before 15th January can trade without any Trade Fee till 31st January See Fee Structure
• Now you can link more bank accounts for easier INR deposit and withdrawals Add Now
Kucoin Price in INR (KCS to INR)
Kucoin Shares Price in India
KuCoin is a new trading platform created in 2017, which possesses some similarities with Binance. The exchange platform KuCoin has its own cryptocurrency, the KuCoin Shares (KCS), which allows to receive a portion of the fees collected by the exchange platform. Indeed, 90% of the commission fees on KuCoin are paid to users, half of which is paid to KCS Tokens holders.
The platform also has the particularity of having a NEO market (in addition to the BTC, ETH, USDT and KCS markets), allowing direct exchanges such as against Litecoin (NEO / LTC) or Qtum (NEO / QTUM).
KCS price in November 2017
Kucoin Shares had partnered with UTRUST ICO and there were regular developments happening with KCS. Otherwise, KCS was 47.55 INR on 8 November 2017, but later saw quite a dip towards 29.32 INR on 30 November 2017.
KCS price in December 2017
Kucoin Shares team was organising several promotions all of December. KCS started at 31.43 INR on 2 December 2017 and sprung up extensively to 230.68 INR on 30 December 2017.
KCS price in January 2018
KCS started at INR 236.53 on 1 January 2018 and leaped extensively to INR 511.18 on 31 January 2018.
KCS price in February 2018
KCS started at INR 509.56 on 1 February 2018 and dipped down to INR 293.37 on 27 February 2018.
About Kucoin Shares (KCS):
Founded by a group of blockchain enthusiasts who had proven themselves in industry giants such as Ant Financial and GF Securities, Kucoin aims to provide users with even more secure and convenient digital transaction and exchange services by integrating premium assets into all over the world and building an excellent transaction platform. It is a Chinese Exchange but with Offices in Hong Kong.
The founding team of the Kucoin Blockchain Asset Exchange Platform has conducted extensive research on blockchain technology in 2011 and achieved the technical architecture of the Kucoin exchange platform in 2013. The Kucoin team officially entered into the asset trading services platform blockchain in 2017 with the most reliable and extended technical architecture, superior service and best operation strategies to better serve the blockchain asset transaction.